Monday, December 1, 2008

Kid Movie - or not....

Jesse and I took Caleigh to see Madagascar 2 yesterday afternoon. Although it was funny – I have to say it was not necessarily for a 3-year old (or any child for that matter). I do not understand why the creators of these movies think that they have to put tons of adult humor in them for them to be funny. I guess I understand that the adults need to get some humor out of them – but they should be made for the kids who will be watching them. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want my girls to start asking “those” kind of questions earlier than necessary – I want them to stay as innocent as they can for as long as possible. I know, I know – we took her to see it, but I just didn’t expect there to be SO much adult humor. It was a good movie, and I would watch it again – I just wish they would make more ‘G’ rated movies that are also fun to watch…….



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rub-a-dub-dub...

Rub-a-dub-dub...
Abbey has decided she likes bath time. For the first few weeks of her life she HATED baths (so did mommy and daddy). She likes kicking her feet in the water.

my caleigh bug....

my caleigh bug....
this was before we got her hair cut - her bangs were awful! :-)

Caleigh

Caleigh
Yes, she has 'bed head'. She didn't even change out of her PJ's until she had a bath that night. Any time that I want to get her all 'cutsied up' to take pictures, she refuses and it turns into a battle until I finally give up. Guess I'm having to pay for being so stubborn myself....