Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just Venting

Ok, so I posted a ‘vent session’ yesterday, then I went back and deleted it. But here I am again. I am so fed up with all the crap surrounding my family. I think that sometimes people need to be reminded that we have ALL sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Also, let those without sin cast the first stone. I remind myself of these things every single day. I am the youngest of 4 children – one of whom passed away 6 years ago; one who lives in Arizona, the other in prison and then there is me. I sometimes feel that I am left alone to fight a battle that I cannot win. I am tired of feeling the need to defend myself and others, to the point where I am physically and emotionally drained. I try to tell myself that if anyone TRULY knows me and my family, then they know the real story. There are some people who have only been through a fraction of what I have, but choose to believe what they want. I don’t want anyone to think negative things about me, or anyone else, when it’s not warranted, when it’s not even close to the truth. It’s just been hard for me to move past things when certain individuals are treated differently based on fictional stories. It’s just gotten out of hand and I wish it would stop. I just ask for prayers for my family.



2 comments:

  1. You know the whole story and you know the truth, it is on the other people who judge and spread false statements. They will be judged by the only judge that matters.GOD! I am praying for you and your family. And I NEVER knew you had 2 older siblings, I thought it was just you and David... man where have I been????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delene...you are a very special person to a lot of people. There are some who live to steal the joy from someone like you. You know the truth as well as the people that love and care about you. You have a wonderful husband and two beautiful girls. Don't let anyone steal your joy with their falsehoods. Just live your life in a way that pleases the one in whose image you were created...is't that the only one who matters in the long run? You will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Rub-a-dub-dub...

Rub-a-dub-dub...
Abbey has decided she likes bath time. For the first few weeks of her life she HATED baths (so did mommy and daddy). She likes kicking her feet in the water.

my caleigh bug....

my caleigh bug....
this was before we got her hair cut - her bangs were awful! :-)

Caleigh

Caleigh
Yes, she has 'bed head'. She didn't even change out of her PJ's until she had a bath that night. Any time that I want to get her all 'cutsied up' to take pictures, she refuses and it turns into a battle until I finally give up. Guess I'm having to pay for being so stubborn myself....