Monday, October 6, 2008

So Jesse and I got to go on a date Saturday night. We ate and went to see 'Fireproof' - if you haven't seen it - GO - and take your spouse or significant other. It was AWESOME! I'd love to go see it again. We also took the girls to the pumpkin patch (Country Pumpkins) in Caledonia Saturday afternoon. It was such a beautiful day - although I wish it had been a little cooler. The girls got cranky, so I didn't get as many cute pictures as I would have liked to, but it was still fun. Caleigh was excited about picking out some pumpkins - I let her get 6 of the tiny ones and boy was she proud. The girls stayed with Mike and Diann Saturday night - so it was quite relaxing to get to come home and not have to take care of anybody else but ourselves for a while.

I think I am getting closer to getting internet at home again - I'm anxious to get some pictures up. Well...gotta get back to work..... Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Delene! I am so glad I found your blog. The girls are SO cute! I hope things are going well for you guys. Time flies by so fast with these little ones. Caleigh looks just like you; I can't tell about Abby just yet. They are so adorable!

    Christi

    ReplyDelete

Rub-a-dub-dub...

Rub-a-dub-dub...
Abbey has decided she likes bath time. For the first few weeks of her life she HATED baths (so did mommy and daddy). She likes kicking her feet in the water.

my caleigh bug....

my caleigh bug....
this was before we got her hair cut - her bangs were awful! :-)

Caleigh

Caleigh
Yes, she has 'bed head'. She didn't even change out of her PJ's until she had a bath that night. Any time that I want to get her all 'cutsied up' to take pictures, she refuses and it turns into a battle until I finally give up. Guess I'm having to pay for being so stubborn myself....