Monday, September 22, 2008

So we've taken another step to conserve money - sometime today our home phone will be turned off and we'll be just relying on our cell phones. I've had a land line for so long, it's going to be hard getting used to just using the cell phones, but it'll be about $50 we can put toward another bill. I won't get to talk to my brother any more - but I couldn't afford those call either, and I had gotten to where I was only talking to him once a month.
Diann and I and the girls went to Tuscaloosa Saturday. Caleigh was not in a great mood, so that meant neither was I... We went to Olive Garden when we got there to eat lunch and I was trying to feed Abbey, eat my salad, and had Caleigh hanging on to me - I'm getting better at multi-tasking. :-) I did finally get finished with my food - along with taking Caleigh to the bathroom twice (the second time I think she just wanted to get up and walk - she also whacked herself in the head with the changing table - the one that folds up). Abbey also 'took care of business' so I had to take her and change her diaper. It was also raining, which wouldn't have been so bad if Caleigh hadn't been so whiney. I know she'll grow out of it eventually, but then I have another one to fill her shoes all too soon. It's all worth it and I woudln't trade it for anything...but it would be nice to get through a day without wanting to pull my hair out. Oh well, I'm sure I won't be spared that feeling even when they leave the house, get married, and have children of their own.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Rub-a-dub-dub...

Rub-a-dub-dub...
Abbey has decided she likes bath time. For the first few weeks of her life she HATED baths (so did mommy and daddy). She likes kicking her feet in the water.

my caleigh bug....

my caleigh bug....
this was before we got her hair cut - her bangs were awful! :-)

Caleigh

Caleigh
Yes, she has 'bed head'. She didn't even change out of her PJ's until she had a bath that night. Any time that I want to get her all 'cutsied up' to take pictures, she refuses and it turns into a battle until I finally give up. Guess I'm having to pay for being so stubborn myself....