Thursday, September 4, 2008

Well, I survived.....

I got 3 wisdom teeth out Tuesday. My appointment was at 10:30 - and let me tell you, that valium makes you feel pretty darn good. I took it about 45 minutes before my appointment. By the time I got in the surgery room, all I remember is getting stuck in the arm and the doctor coming in and asking how I was. Of course, they had already taken my glasses so I couldn't see a thing anyway. The next thing I new I was in a different room with gauze stuck in my checks and a nurse telling me to keep my eyes open. I have no idea how I got into that room, much less how I actually made it out to the truck. The lortabs came in handy when the numbness wore off - but all in all, it was not as bad an experience as I anticipated. Although I am desperately wanting some FOOD - and by that I mean something other than tomato soup, pudding, or apple sauce. I'm just tickled that tomorrow is FRIDAY - although it's going to be a very busy day. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend - we are all blessed to see each day and I want anyone who's reading this that I appreciate everyone in my life - family, friends, co-workers, etc - you all impact my life in one way or another and I am thankful for it all - the good and the bad........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rub-a-dub-dub...

Rub-a-dub-dub...
Abbey has decided she likes bath time. For the first few weeks of her life she HATED baths (so did mommy and daddy). She likes kicking her feet in the water.

my caleigh bug....

my caleigh bug....
this was before we got her hair cut - her bangs were awful! :-)

Caleigh

Caleigh
Yes, she has 'bed head'. She didn't even change out of her PJ's until she had a bath that night. Any time that I want to get her all 'cutsied up' to take pictures, she refuses and it turns into a battle until I finally give up. Guess I'm having to pay for being so stubborn myself....