Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's been a pretty good day - especially since tomorrow's Friday!! I know I'm 'wishing my life away' but I can't help it - my first thought on Monday morning and each day when I wake up is 'I wish it was Friday...'. We took Abbey to the dr. yesterday for her 4 month check-up and shots. The shots weren't too bad - she did cry, but it didn't last long. She was smiling soon after they were over. She weighed 14 lbs, 12 oz - she's definitely healthy! We go back in 2 more months for more shots....
I am so glad we get a long weekend (although the thoughts of the hurricane are looming...). It's possible Jesse may have to go help evacuate some folks and there pets...but I hope he doesn't have to go. I want him to be able to help - but I guess I'm just being selfish. I'm actually going to be off next Tuesday and Wednesday - but it's certainly not for pleasure. I am getting my wisdom teeth out - the 3 that I have - Tuesday morning. I'm not looking forward to it - but I am looking forward to feeling better.
If anyone reads this - I hope you have a GREAT (and safe) weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you have a blog spot! Now I can keep up with you, Jesse and those beautiful girls of yours! I will be praying for you next week as you have your dental work done and will pray Jesse's travel safety as he possibly goes to minister to those in that area where the huricane is headed. Love ya'll

    ReplyDelete

Rub-a-dub-dub...

Rub-a-dub-dub...
Abbey has decided she likes bath time. For the first few weeks of her life she HATED baths (so did mommy and daddy). She likes kicking her feet in the water.

my caleigh bug....

my caleigh bug....
this was before we got her hair cut - her bangs were awful! :-)

Caleigh

Caleigh
Yes, she has 'bed head'. She didn't even change out of her PJ's until she had a bath that night. Any time that I want to get her all 'cutsied up' to take pictures, she refuses and it turns into a battle until I finally give up. Guess I'm having to pay for being so stubborn myself....