Saturday, August 23, 2008

Finally the Weekend!

Not that I have any special plans, but it's just nice to know I can do whatever I want (well, whatever I can with a 3-year old and almost 4 month old). It's also been raining ALL day so we haven't left the house, but sometimes it's nice not to have to load up and go anywhere. I really don't have anything interesting to talk about at the moment. I'm just thankful for an opportunity to be able to sit for a few minutes at the computer. Seems like life never stops these days. Abbey has been quite fussy today - we are pretty sure she is just teething. Caleigh never really gave us problems when she was teething, but this one could be different. I just want to make her feel better. She's really been 'cooing' today and it's been absolutely wonderful to listen to and watch her little eyes light up. Now I'm convinced her eyes are turning green. They stayed blue for the longest time, but we noticed basically a green ring around her pupil and that 'ring' seems to be getting bigger. Well that's all for today....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rub-a-dub-dub...

Rub-a-dub-dub...
Abbey has decided she likes bath time. For the first few weeks of her life she HATED baths (so did mommy and daddy). She likes kicking her feet in the water.

my caleigh bug....

my caleigh bug....
this was before we got her hair cut - her bangs were awful! :-)

Caleigh

Caleigh
Yes, she has 'bed head'. She didn't even change out of her PJ's until she had a bath that night. Any time that I want to get her all 'cutsied up' to take pictures, she refuses and it turns into a battle until I finally give up. Guess I'm having to pay for being so stubborn myself....