Monday, August 18, 2008

Well, it's Monday again.... I don't know why Monday's are always so exhausting. Caleigh had her first day of dance lessons today. I wasn't able to go (the lessons start at 4PM, and I don't get off until 5PM). When my in-laws brought her home she was red faced and her hair was wet with sweat (yeah, I know, kinda gross). It wore her out - she climbed up in my lap and was actually still for more than 5 seconds. I hope she'll sleep good tonight. Abbey was pretty happy today. She's started 'talking' - or I guess the correct term to use would be 'cooing' - a lot. It's funny to see her look at herself in her mirror in the car and do it.... I just love my girls!

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is your mother, aka Granny Can you believe I got this far with this thing? Your blog is beautiful with mygorgeous granddaughters--the Carter clan is a groovy bunch of folks!!

    ReplyDelete

Rub-a-dub-dub...

Rub-a-dub-dub...
Abbey has decided she likes bath time. For the first few weeks of her life she HATED baths (so did mommy and daddy). She likes kicking her feet in the water.

my caleigh bug....

my caleigh bug....
this was before we got her hair cut - her bangs were awful! :-)

Caleigh

Caleigh
Yes, she has 'bed head'. She didn't even change out of her PJ's until she had a bath that night. Any time that I want to get her all 'cutsied up' to take pictures, she refuses and it turns into a battle until I finally give up. Guess I'm having to pay for being so stubborn myself....