Monday, January 23, 2012

A little more technologically advanced...

I FINALLY got an iPhone.  I got a Blackberry in Oct 10 (and I thought I was cool then…) – and I swore up and down that I did NOT want a touchscreen…  Then CSpire started selling the iPhones…and I started having trouble with my Blackberry (seriously, it didn’t just ‘conveniently’ mess up… well, I guess it was pretty convenient, but it was not my fault!).  So after getting some good cookie $$, I convinced Jesse to let me upgrade.  I am totally in love with this phone – I didn’t know what I was missing!  I think one of my favorite things to play with are the multiple photo editing apps.  LOVE IT!


OK, this last picture is of a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich (MINT) - which is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!  It was actually after 11PM last night when I decided I needed a snack.  Probably not the best thing to do, especially since I'm trying to shed some pounds... but It was calling my name. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rub-a-dub-dub...

Rub-a-dub-dub...
Abbey has decided she likes bath time. For the first few weeks of her life she HATED baths (so did mommy and daddy). She likes kicking her feet in the water.

my caleigh bug....

my caleigh bug....
this was before we got her hair cut - her bangs were awful! :-)

Caleigh

Caleigh
Yes, she has 'bed head'. She didn't even change out of her PJ's until she had a bath that night. Any time that I want to get her all 'cutsied up' to take pictures, she refuses and it turns into a battle until I finally give up. Guess I'm having to pay for being so stubborn myself....