Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kissed?!?

My sweet little 4 year old informed me last night that she was kissed by someone in her class. KISSED?!? So I was desperately trying not to laugh (and of course Jesse wasn’t there to hear it first hand), and I asked her who it was. So she got all shy and said ‘Avery’ – and right now I’m not sure which one that is, so I will definitely have to find out. I asked her what he did and she said ‘like this’ and she kissed me on the cheek (much to my relief). I asked if she’d told anybody, and she said she told Ms. Leah – and proceeded to tell me that ‘kids aren’t supposed to kiss other kids’. So I asked what she did – and her response was ‘I didn’t kiss him back’ – PHEW! I waited until she went back to her bedroom and I called Jesse (took me a couple of minutes to tell him because I was laughing so hard). Of course he didn’t like it too much. :-)
On a different note, I finished ‘Twilight’ last night. I stayed up until 11:30 because I absolutely had to finish it. It’s been a while since I’ve been able to get into a book and want to finish it – but I tell ya, this one has me hooked. After some coaxing from Mariam, I bought the book Saturday – and stayed up until 1:30 Sunday morning reading. I did not want to put it down! So I’m going today to buy the 2nd book in the ‘saga’. I am very anxious about the DVD release this weekend – I’ve already told Jesse I’ll be buying the movie.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rub-a-dub-dub...

Rub-a-dub-dub...
Abbey has decided she likes bath time. For the first few weeks of her life she HATED baths (so did mommy and daddy). She likes kicking her feet in the water.

my caleigh bug....

my caleigh bug....
this was before we got her hair cut - her bangs were awful! :-)

Caleigh

Caleigh
Yes, she has 'bed head'. She didn't even change out of her PJ's until she had a bath that night. Any time that I want to get her all 'cutsied up' to take pictures, she refuses and it turns into a battle until I finally give up. Guess I'm having to pay for being so stubborn myself....